In a typical week, you'd:
- develop features and bug fixes for the framework
- architect new features, making sure they fit cohesively
- improve the debugging and testing tools for a better experience
- build sample applications to figure out what needs to be improved
- talk to users to find out what they need
- pair with other developers on tricky functionality
- teach your colleagues about a new and interesting paradigm
- play Werewolf with some colleagues
We are looking for someone who's willing to take a leadership role, tackling the hard problems with framework development. This means you'll have experience with multiple frameworks, languages, and programming paradigms, and you'll be able to apply your experience into designing sensible solutions.
It also means you won't be working in a vacuum. You'll be expected to collaborate with your colleagues to identify problems, figure out priorities, and much more. As a senior member of the team, you'd be responsible for mentoring less experienced members of the team too, coaching and guiding them so they can reach their full potential.
The interview process is as follows:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with information about you (e.g. a CV and links to your online presence).
- Jump on an introductory call so we can tell you about us, and so you can ask any questions you might have.
- Take a quick, 30-minute technical test at home, on your own schedule.
- Come into our office and work with one of us on a mini project for a couple of hours, using our product.
- While you're in the office, have a chat with one of the founders about your previous work for an hour.
If all goes well, we'll make you an offer within a week, you'll come and work with us, and we'll make awesome software together. 👩🏽💻
Send us an email and we'll get back to you straight away!